Friday, 20 December 2013

Best Movies of 2013

End of the year is coming very soon and "best of the year" post are very popular among the internet bloggers. However I once said on twitter  ...




But I will (try) to do it anyway. And as the saying goes, only fools never change their minds.
After a long reflexion and really hard work on it; I came to the conclusion that I couldn't make a decision so easily. I watched so many good films this year, I have to admit that some of them were really bad as well but the selection was really tough.



Top 10:
          
           Zero Dark Thirteen
           The Company You Keep
           Django Unchained
           Iron Man III
           The Bling Ring
           The Great Gatsby
           The Butler
           Prisoners
           Star Trek Into Darkness
           The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug




No comments:

Post a Comment